We are looking for a senior full-stack developer to join our early stage Austin-based startup as a founding technical team member. You will be responsible for developing our flagship web application that provides an easier and smarter way to build a powerful professional network.
These areas are required:
- End-to-end experience (user story development to production) in developing web applications.
These areas are preferred:
- Experience with DevOps. Production deployment experience on Heroku and development/test environments on Cloud9 are a plus.
- Working with self-directed small teams in a startup environment.
These areas are desired:
- Knowledge of mobile application development.
- Understanding of data collection and analytics methodologies.
- Writing user stories and working in an agile environment.
- Mentoring other developers / consultants and supervising concurrent project activities.
The right candidate is:
- A believer in “paying it forward” and building software that truly helps people.
- Willing to be the key developer to bring our flagship product to market.
- Open to maintaining their “day job” and working part-time with us as we pursue early-stage funding. The role is intended to become full-time.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.